

I'm finally posting some pictures of the Pinborough Girl's Sister Retreat 2008. This is all of us except Jennie! We missed you a lot Jennie! From L to R Mary Jane, Sarah, Aimee, and Katy. We shopped shopped shopped and got facials, watched movies, went to the cheesecake factory and talked and talked. I miss my sisters!
4 comments:
How fun to get to spend some time with your sisters. It looked like a lot of fun.
I love your square foot gardening ideas. I have a really small space and was wondering what to do--this gives me a lot of insight!
Looks like fun, I always wanted sisters! You all could be twins = ) Or quadruplets or something...you know what I mean...
It was such a fun, crazy time! Wow! The shopping we did! AMAZING! Thanks for coming down!
Love ya!
How fun, and how cute!
Post a Comment