

Sunday and Monday we had beautiful weather. I think it got up to 78 degrees. I was in heaven! Then, Tuesday and Wednesday, the temperatures dropped. The highs are now in the 40s. I have been moaning and groaning over this change. Shane said that's just how Spring is. I guess I just don't remember. I just want to sit outside with no jacket and soak in some sun!
Jessa and Caleb played outside in the chilly weather for 2 hours. They had so much fun. I'm glad that my bad attitude didn't rub off on them. They took off their shoes and filled their socks up with sand (whatever makes you happy my dears). At dinner time I went to round up my little ones, and Caleb sat shivering in the sandbox, with a runny nose. I said "are you cold" "noooo I'm not cold" Caleb stutters. "Do you want to come inside?" "noooo I want to keep playing!!!!" Caleb replies.
My lesson: 40 degrees can be fun. You just have to think like a four and two year old. :)
5 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!!!
You are right we all need to be more like children.....they are soooo cute. I love you, mom
hmmm beach weather.....maybe I would go to Tia Pan, without a coat. I love looking at the kids in the sand.
Just thinking what cute pictues are on this blog. I bet some grandmother would love copies to show her fiends......just for a little album to fit in her purse or scriptures. What a good idea! Love, a Grandmother
Why don't kids care that it's cold?! Tessa is the same way. At least you are a nice enough mom to let them play, I drag Tessa inside....= )
You are a SAINT for even having a sandbox! Isn't being a kid great!
Sorry for all of the crazy phone calls yesterday!
Love ya!
Post a Comment