So I was taking my Sunday nap when the little voices of Caleb and Jessa playing finally woke me up. I walked out of my room to see this. They dragged all the books off the bookcase and Jessa was "putting Caleb to bed." She's sure getting a lot of practice. She was reading him books, or pretending to read. In one book she said the little girl's name was "kooky mucka." Now that's a book I have got to read. :)
4 comments:
Jessa is such a cute big sister! I am glad that you all enjoyed your Sunday, naps sure make it wonderful.
I love Sunday naps! I wish Jessa could have read me a story!
Sarah,
That is soooooooooooooooooooo precious, I can hardly stand it.
Love, Dad
Oh that is so sweet!!! She is such a good girl. She needs to come over here more often so some of that can rub off on my girls!
Ps. Do I spy a dog house in your yard?
Post a Comment