Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The White Rose Tells a Story...


For our10th anniversary, Shane had these beautiful roses delivered.  When he proposed ten years ago, he gave me a dozen red roses - and for each rose he told me something he loved about me.  And the last rose - the white rose - had a story.  Shane told the story of 'us' - how we met in fell in love...and then he popped the question.  :)  Shane got me an awesome Jack Johnson CD, my favorite candy, and some yummy smelling lotion, and lip gloss.  I felt like a princess.  We had a romantic date (with Paige of course) at the TL Steakhouse. 
I was super sneaky and bought Shane a nice Fossil watch.  My brother-in-law Jeff L. had connections, and was able to get me a nice watch for 1/2 off!  I was soooo excited to give it to Shane.  He loved it and wears it all the time.  I love my Shaner!

No comments: