My tired little Paige..she doesn't like to got to sleep without mommy! Love to kiss her little head..her cheeks and her toes. What a sweet baby!
Ha ha ha...today Caleb told me a secret..."do you know why I like to play in Elsie's room?" I am thinking this is very intriguing..."why?" Caleb's reply: "I don't have to clean up the toys. And, well, you know, it helps her out." Ahh such a smart little boy. Mess up your sister's room - keep your own room clean! Elsie does love to have Caleb play in her room. She loves her brother. Here they are eating a little snack before Caleb heads off to preschool.
Jessa is a decorator at heart. She loves to rearrange the toys in her room and make 'set ups.' This is the biggest 'set up' yet. This is how she told me about it..."Mom, will you come see something in my room?" and then "Do you think you could help me clean my room too?" When I saw THIS I understood why she needed help cleaning up. ha ha I was too tired so I put her to bed...we'll put it away tomorrow. :) Let me tell you all these dolls and animals are very loved! Jessa has a very tender loving heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment