We have some cute birds in our front yard. I think they have been trying to build a nest in our wreath.
Caleb wins the big brother award! He was so sweet to Elsie all day. Elsie loves to be with Caleb. He talks to her in a sweet voice - I love it. Ok so it wasn't all 'sweet' there were some moments when he got frustrated with her - and he pushed her once when she was about to push down a Lego tower - but for the most part they were great buddies. I was so surprised after they played outside, Caleb took off Elsie's coat, boots and gloves in the garage. They had been playing in the dirt and he knew I would not want their messy stuff in the house. What a great big brother. :)
They are pretending this is their boat.
They yell into the central vac hole in the wall - I think they were yelling at the bad guys.
Paige...my what interesting toys you have. Maybe your parents should buy you some baby toys. Ha ha...She always gets something weird to play with when I am trying to get my hair done. "Here Paige, how would you like to play with a fancy floss container...or oooooooo how about this case for glasses?" With each item I give her she gets excited. So much to discover. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment