
We have new neighbors in our backyard. I am so excited that a bird has built a nest on our swing set! I feel almost honored that our bird friend chose our yard to build it's home. Jessa and Caleb (and me!) have been staring out the window the past few days watching this robin build her nest. She had to do some repairs after last night's storm, but it's looking better. Are bird's nest's supposed to be messy? She could keep house a little better...But seriously this has been a lot of fun for us...I've never seen a bird build a nest up close and personal. We've seen the Daddy bird around too...he likes to pull worms from our yard.
5 comments:
Seriously, how fun!!! I feel the same way when birds build nests in our rain guttering. I worry about them with every storm. It is so fun to see the process from beginning to end. Neat for the kids!! The bird must have heard that you were doing square foot gardening and knew there would be lots of yummies in your yard!
That is awesome!!!! Who needs pets???
Cool! Does she have any eggs yet?
Nature is amazing! Can't wait to see the little babies.
Truly amazing!! Flora and fauna make life worth living.
Post a Comment