Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Love this wall arrangement!

I got this picture off of Morgan Moore's blog. I love this wall of pictures. So cute. Maybe I can do this in our basement when it's finished. My mom has a wall of 'ancestor pictures' that is similar. Love it!

3 comments:

mary jane said...

very cute idea!! Thanks for sharing!

Bourgeous said...

Can't wait to see it. I'm game for Hobby Lobby road trip to pick out frames (as long as the Crispy Cream light comes on!)

thejudkins said...

I love that too. I have a big tall wall in my entry on the side of my stairs that I want to do that to. Thay have done it in pottery barn too. P.S. I also love moran moore.
PPS. sucky about missing you for the walk. my husband had to fix a stupid sprinkler at his dads house and we got home too late:-(