Light weight paper and scotch tape construction make these shoes perfect for a hot summer day. These earth friendly shoes are biodegradable and also disposable. Wear for a day, and toss! Designed by the renowned artist Jessa Carlson, age 4.
Love the shoes, reminds me of some I made for my brother one year. I'd love to get some, I'm an 8 1/2. By the way, nice cake! That thing is awesome. You and Caroline should start a business.
5 comments:
Do they come in an 8 1/2?
She could sell them on EBay! What a cute little designer!
I love it! hahahaha.
Love the shoes, reminds me of some I made for my brother one year. I'd love to get some, I'm an 8 1/2. By the way, nice cake! That thing is awesome. You and Caroline should start a business.
holy cow where does she come up with that stuff?
Post a Comment