Happy Birthday Caleb!Caleb turned 3 yesterday, he's thrilled that his is "getting bigger."
Fast Fact about Caleb:
*Mild Tempered (compared to Jessa)
*Likes to pretend he's a 'baby snake' or a 'kitty cat'
*Amazing hearing...he'll hear a plane or a train before Shane and I can
*Mischevious - likes to get into the cupboard for a graham cracker, takes water out of the toilet for messy play in his room, likes to color on himself, likes to cut things that are not paper (like Kenzy's shirt)
*My snuggler...and the best hug giver!
*Jessa's buddy and accomplice in crime (like coloring on Caleb's bedroom walls)
*Sweet - likes to tell me "I love you"
*mechanical -- drew a picture of a 'water softener' Is that normal for a two year old? Loves pipes, heating ducts and anything mechanical...it must be in the genes!
1 comment:
Happy Birthday little buddy!
So glad that you finally posted! I am addicted to checking your blog and was missing my daily fix!
Hmmm...drawing pictures of the water heater-so cute! I don't even think I knew what a water heater looked like until we bought our house. He is way ahead of the game!
How is your garden?
Post a Comment