Ha! Ha! Caleb's face in both of the pics with the baby says it all. I wonder if he's thinking "I'm not really sure about this." And Jessa is so proud! How cute!
Sarah, this is Jannda. I found the link to your blog on Facebook and thought I would check it out. You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your new little girl. When you have a spare minute, you're welcome to check out my blog, too-- its twoandthreebees.blogspot.com ... I like following along on these better than Facebook, personally.
6 comments:
I love Caleb's face! So concerned!
Ahh, those are the tender moments that you touch any heart.
Ha! Ha! Caleb's face in both of the pics with the baby says it all. I wonder if he's thinking "I'm not really sure about this." And Jessa is so proud! How cute!
Sarah, this is Jannda. I found the link to your blog on Facebook and thought I would check it out. You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on your new little girl. When you have a spare minute, you're welcome to check out my blog, too-- its twoandthreebees.blogspot.com ... I like following along on these better than Facebook, personally.
She is such a pretty baby! Your kids look like they are so sweet with her. how fun!
Sarah!
I miss talking to you! I have heard that you got a cold! I hope you feel better really soon! Cute pictures by the way!
I love you!
Mary Jane
Post a Comment