Friends and family,
Elsie Mary Carlson was born Saturday, January 31st at 8:06 am. She was 7 lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long. Here are a few photos for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. Mom and baby are home and doing well.
Shane
Elsie Mary Carlson was born Saturday, January 31st at 8:06 am. She was 7 lbs 5 oz and 19 inches long. Here are a few photos for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for everyones thoughts and prayers. Mom and baby are home and doing well.
Shane
7 comments:
Oh Sarah she is just perfect! Such a pretty little face and she even has dark hair. She is beautiful! Can't wait to meet her.
Congrats!! Kenzie is so excited to meet Jessa's new sister! I think she thinks it's a new person to play with. Let us know if we can do anything for you guys!
She's so beautiful! Call if you need anything at all!
Congratulations! She is so beautiful, I hope youre both doing well!!
She is just so beautiful! We are so excited for you guys. I love the photos of the big bro & sis.
Congratulations little sister!! I am going through withdrawals since I can't talk to you at least once every day about every little random thing at home or the exciting"ness" of Target or Ross! Wish I was there to help out!! Take it easy!!
i love you!
Mary Jane
Sarah, Elsie really is extraordinarily beautiful. I hope you are doing well, love you!
Post a Comment