Monday, September 22, 2008

Photo Shoot One






So I have been itching to take some nice pictures of my kids. I am not a professional, but I figure with the right lighting and my digital camera, after 200 pictures one should come out nice. Shane and I drove out to Fielding at sunset for a nice little photo shoot. I read up on taking pictures and learned that the sun needs to be at your back when you shoot. Only I thought they meant the subject you are shooting...dang...So the lighting for the pictures wasn't that great. I didn't figure out the problem till I got home. Out of 160 pics, here are some of my favs. Will have to trek out to the middle of nowhere some other time for a second try.


4 comments:

mary jane said...

Love them!!!! Great job!! You have a good eye for composition! Love the vintage feel!

Katy said...

Sarah, I think the pictures are great! Your kids are adorable!

Yours truly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Yours truly said...

Sarah, I just found your blog! These pictures are really cute. You do have extraordinarily beautiful children.