Sorry I have been missing in action for months. I have great news! Shane and I are expecting a baby in February. So that may explain my absence...I have been tired and sick and have not had energy to spend on any 'extras.' We've been in survival mode. Good thing my kids love cereal. This last week I've been feeling better, and we finally weeded our front yard. My apologies to all our neighbors for being the white trash house for the past 3 monthes...
After two miscarriages in a row, the reality is finally sinking in. I think this baby is really coming (my heartrate is accelerating, and my stomach just flopped). So excited...but nervous too...waking up at night, nursing 24/7, crazy hormones...but so worth it. I can't wait to find out what it is - if it's a boy Caleb wants to name him Traluse, if it's a girl Jessa wants to name her Tessa. The kids are too funny...
CRAVINGS: baked potatoes, apples, pickles
AVERSIONS: red meat, anything that I have thrown up
6 comments:
SO HAPPY for you guys!!! You guys have the cutest family-what a lucky little baby! We all miss you guys like crazy!
CONGRATS NEIGHBOR!!!!
I'll keep the cereal coming! I know how that goes!
Yeah for both the news and your return - missed your blog updates!
Sarah, how exciting! We need to catch up , it's been way too long! I ran into Jessie Spisak the other day...
YAY, I am so happy for you guys. I hope that all goes well with the pregnancy and that you stay feeling good!
Oh my gosh Congrats congrats!!!! I had no clue. Is anyone else over there expecting too?
Post a Comment