


Saturday we brought home a puppy! Her name is Lucy, and she's 9 weeks old. Her mommy is a Westie and her Daddy is a Poodle. She is a sweet girl. She's been very gentle with the kids, and I only heard her bark once. I have been wanting to get a dog but have been wary about potty training, leaving for vacations...stuff like that. Shane said "let's just do it!" Lucy's only had 2 accidents so far...and she did great sleeping in her kennel last night. She doesn't shed so that's a plus. The kids can't think of anything but Lucy...so far so good! :)
3 comments:
What a CUTE dog!!! I know that Baxter would LOVE Lucy!!! What sweetheart!!
Ohhhhh how cute!!! I love the name Lucy. My kids would go NUTS over her!
Oh how cute! I am so jealous! We too want one, but not sure about all the other stuff that comes along with a puppy! Let us know if you want us to puppy sit!
Post a Comment