Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Jessa's New Bike






We went to Walmart Monday night and Jessa picked out her first two wheeler. It had to be a Dora bike! She rode her bike to the cash register with the biggest grin on her face. All she can talk about his her Dora bike, Backpack and Map...girls are SOOO talkative.
Caleb still loves his car -- and I'm surprised he can move so fast by just shuffling his legs. He is an avid rock and gravel collector...I hope the neighbors don't start complaining. Check out his stash under the seat.

7 comments:

Mom said...

I love Jessa's new bike!!! I bet she and Caleb have fun racing....Love, Mom

Mom said...

Tell Caleb how good he looks on his bike. Love, Mom

Mom said...

I would love a picture of all the Carlson bikes....Love

Mom said...

See you Sunday, Love, Love, Love

Jess said...

Cute!! I have been using big girl bikes as motivation to wake up dry! That isn't happening!!! Maybe for their birthdays! They are so excited that Jessa has a big girl bike now!!!

mary jane said...

Wow!! Jessa sounded like she was pretty excited! I wonder what will happen when she starts to drive :)! I think Caleb is taking after dad (with his rock collecting)-maybe they can talk about minerals now!

Jennie and Jeff said...

I can't believe how big they are getting!! I can't wait to see you! Singing there are monsters there are angels....