Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Baskets and Easter Dinner
































Yeah, the good stuff. All the Easter candy hoopla kinda makes me sick. Caleb had a cadbury egg for breakfast. Yum...scrambled or fried?

We went to my mom's for dinner, she had a ham dinner, potatoes, salads...the works.

The darling baby I am holding is my new nephew Jackson. He is beautiful. I'll have to post a picture where you can see his face. I'm carrying him in a moby wrap (www.mobywrap.com). These things are awesome. It's one long piece of fabric that you can wrap into a carrier, sling, etc. Very granola...but so comfortable. I am so going to buy one for our next baby!

4 comments:

mary jane said...

Caleb always has such great ideas!

Jamie and Brady said...

I had chocolate covered eggs for breakfast too! = )

Dad said...

Sarah, I love your blog. I like looking at all the latest pictures. Love, Dad

thejudkins said...

This is the carrier I was talking about a couple of play dates ago. It rocks and every mom in the whole entire world needs one.