Friday, October 24, 2008

Dressed Up


I am so proud of Shane and I! We dressed up for a Halloween Party. This is the first time we have ever tried to dress up for Halloween. We were trying for White Trash, but we ended up looking like this. I don't know what we are, but we are definitly dressed up, right? Shane's wig and moustache was the best. Check out the full head of hair. My lovely pink and purple frock was $5 at the DI. I am glad we have a whole year till next Halloween - because we aren't very creative and it took us forever to come up with what we did.

3 comments:

Mom said...

I love it! Are you going to dress up when you come to Salt Lake?
Love, Mom

Katy said...

Sarah, ha ha ha hah hahahah
You guys look awesome!!!!!

Jess said...

Shane's hair and mustache still makes me laugh! You guys look great!